Re: [guadec-list] Keynote thoughts

Hi,

Yes, that's the general idea.

Keynote invitations to GNOME people can be less urgent, because they usually are coming anyway, and sometimes it's Vetter to wait and figure out what the hot topics are. We've also had a few talk proposals through the call for papers which were "promoted" to a keynote based on the recommendation of the Program Committee.

Cheers,
Dave.