Re: [guadec-list] Keynote thoughts

Sorry this has taken me so long - I promised jrocha I would send the list
of keynoters out. These are the keynote ideas we have so far (I put them
in a rough order, I confess putting my top choice top). Let us know if
someone is missing, or if you think any particular person should be much
higher or much lower on the list. I think we're also going to need more
suggestions so keep thinking about it...

Miguel de Icaza and Federico Mena Quintero (15 year anniversary)
Jon 'maddog' Hall
Mitchell Baker (Mozilla)
Eli Pariser - beware online filter bubbles (TED 2011)
Linda Stone
Diego Rodriguez: http://metacool.typepad.com/
Bret Victor
Ben Hammersley
Telecomix - your disaster/revolution/crisis just got pwned (28c3 2011)
Shawn Henry
Jim Fruchterman
Rachel Botsman - The case for collaborative consumption (TED 2010)
Glenda Watson Hyatt
Marcin Jakubowski - open source civilization (TED 2011)
Jacob Applebaum

I also saw this and really liked it: Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few
women leaders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18uDutylDa4&feature=relmfu

I dropped myself from the list of suggestions, as I'll surely be visible
enough at GUADEC :)

karen