[guadec-list] RFC: conference timetable draft

Hi,

We've worked on a first draft for the conference timetable, in order to
see how many talk slots we will have.

I'm attaching two versions: the initial version, and Andre's which has
some fixes. This is in no way final, of course, it's just to get a
rough idea of how things will go.

This is what we are trying to satisfy:
 - 4/5 keynotes (1 hour each)
 - closing session
 - lightning talks
 - lightning talks for GSoC and OPW interns
 - Foundation AGM
 - time for football match (and other similar activities)
 - starting lunch at 2PM (local time for food; maybe we can start a bit
   earlier, though?)

We considered three parallel tracks, which results in 51 slots for
talks. If we need more, we might add a fourth track for one day.

Andre's version has a few fixes:
 - more time for the Foundation AGM
 - 5 minutes between talks to change room

Andre's fixes are good, but I'm not a big fan of the new starting times
for talks (they're not always starting at X:00/X:15/X:30/X:45). We can
solve this by having talks last 40 minutes instead of 45, though.

Anyway, we can fix tiny details later on, but it'd be nice to know if
it's roughly what we want.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
DAY 1 (4 slots x 3 tracks = 12 talks)

09:30 - 10:30 registration
10:30 - 11:00 welcome
11:00 - 12:00 keynote
12:00 - 12:30 break
12:30 - 13:15 slot
13:15 - 14:00 slot

16:00 - 17:00 lightning talks
17:00 - 17:30 break
17:30 - 18:15 slot
18:15 - 19:00 slot

DAY 2 (5 slots x 3 tracks = 15 talks)

10:00 - 10:45 slot
10:45 - 11:30 slot
11:30 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 14:00 slot

16:00 - 17:00 intern lightning talks
17:00 - 17:30 break
17:30 - 18:15 slot
18:15 - 19:00 slot

DAY 3 (3 talks x 3 tracks = 9 talks)

10:00 - 10:45 slot
10:45 - 11:30 slot
11:30 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 14:00 slot

16:00 - 17:00 Foundation AGM
17:00 - 19:00 Football match

DAY 4 (5 slots x 3 tracks = 15 talks)

10:00 - 10:45 slot
10:45 - 11:30 slot
11:30 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 14:00 slot

16:00 - 16:45 slot
16:45 - 17:30 slot
17:30 - 18:00 break
18:00 - 19:00 closing session - group photo
DAY 1 (4 slots x 3 tracks = 12 talks)

09:30 - 10:30 registration
10:30 - 11:00 welcome
11:00 - 12:00 keynote
12:00 - 12:25 break
12:25 - 13:10 slot
13:15 - 14:00 slot
              lunchbreak
16:00 - 17:00 lightning talks
17:00 - 17:25 break
17:25 - 18:10 slot
18:15 - 19:00 slot

DAY 2 (5 slots x 3 tracks = 15 talks)

10:00 - 10:45 slot
10:50 - 11:35 slot
11:35 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 14:00 slot
              lunchbreak
16:00 - 17:00 intern lightning talks
17:00 - 17:30 break
17:25 - 18:10 slot
18:15 - 19:00 slot

DAY 3 (3 talks x 3 tracks = 9 talks)

10:00 - 10:45 slot
10:50 - 11:35 slot
11:35 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 14:00 slot
              lunchbreak
15:45 - 17:30 Foundation AGM
18:00 - 20:00 Football match

DAY 4 (5 slots x 3 tracks = 15 talks)

10:00 - 10:45 slot
10:50 - 11:35 slot
11:35 - 12:00 break
12:00 - 13:00 keynote
13:00 - 13:15 break
13:15 - 14:00 slot
              lunchbreak
16:00 - 16:45 slot
16:50 - 17:35 slot
17:35 - 18:00 break
18:00 - 19:00 closing session - group photo