[guadec-list] Notification to speakers will be a bit late

Hi,

Not everybody in the program committee was able to rate the submitted
talks, so we've decided to postpone our meeting to debate the talks next
week.

This means that the notification to speakers, which was supposed to be
done this Saturday, will be delayed by a few days (no more than a week,
hopefully).

Also, I will be unavailable next week, so if you have any question for
the program committee, just ping Andre instead :-)

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.