Re: [guadec-list] How can I get to the Hague?

On Sat, 2010-05-22 at 14:45 -0400, Mario Gonzalez wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I'm doing plans with my travel to this year GUADEC. I haven't seen if
> you've been already discussing best ways to get guadec venue but here
> I go: I will arrive to Amsterdam by plane (I haven't got any other
> manner), so can you tell me how can I get The Hague from the airport
> please? and important: How much do the differents transports cost?

There are trains from Schiphol airport (Amsterdam) to The Hague.  It
takes 30 minutes and it should cost €7,5 one-way.

http://www.guadec.org/index.php/guadec/2010/schedConf/accommodation
http://www.schiphol.com/Travellers/ToFromSchiphol/PublicTransport/ByTrainDomestic.htm

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño