[guadec-list] How can I get to the Hague?

Hello there,

I'm doing plans with my travel to this year GUADEC. I haven't seen if
you've been already discussing best ways to get guadec venue but here
I go: I will arrive to Amsterdam by plane (I haven't got any other
manner), so can you tell me how can I get The Hague from the airport
please? and important: How much do the differents transports cost?

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers.

--
mgonzalez.cl/ | twitter.com/gonzalemario
TubalooNumber 01.688.420.1752