Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 03:52:13PM +0200, Jeroen van der Vegt wrote:
> Dutch public transport is midway a transition to pay-per-kilometer,
> and it seems both the old and the new system are in use in The Hague
> (see http://www.htm.net/Pages/DEF/245.html ).
>
> A weekly pass is part of the old system. To move around in the whole
> of The Hague, you'll need a 'two star' pass for zone '5400' which
> costs 21.20 euro. (http://www.htm.net/Pages/DEF/493.html and
> http://www.htm.net/Pages/DEF/480.html - only in Dutch, it seems). You
> will also need a passport photograph for a weekly pass!

There is also a special 'congress' pass:

http://htm.net/Pages/DEF/468.html

I guess we could look into making these available, as they seem to provide
an economic alternative to the normal cards. Their area of coverage
is larger then just the 5400 zone.

We would probably sell them at cost-price to our visitors.

Anyone willing to contact HTM and plan this out a bit further?

Gr,

Koen