Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation

Hi,

On Sun, May 09, 2010 at 08:52:18PM +0200, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> I'm just curious if there is a really low-cost accommodation available?

Define 'really low-cost'.

You can check http://www.hostelworld.com/, to start with. There are several
hostels. If you are with a larger group, you might want to check out
http://www.roompotparcs.com/holidayparks/552430/kijkduinpark/overview.htm
a holiday park near the coast. They have interesting special offers from
time to time.

If you want it for free, you can check out couch surfing:

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

Of course, that means you also must be prepared to offer the same service
to other couch surfers..

We might offer a gym or something, but there are some very strict regulations
that prevent just any large hall to be used for sleeping. So don't count on
that.

> Or maybe some locals have hints. I didn't need any luxury, a bed in a
> dorm would be fine. (Even some space on the floor for a sleeping bag
> would be fine)

Perhaps if you blog/tweet or use other social networking tools you can
find someone who can offer you his/her couch?

Gr,

Koen