Re: [guadec-list] ad for linux magazine

Hi Vinicius,

Thanks for doing this, wish we had known you'd be working on it before Willem-Jan
started working on it :)

Anyway, the png is too small (we need A4 with a 3mm blead-out as specified on the
design list, which you're on) so please send over the source material and/or create
a slightly larger png.

At 300 dpi, we'd need at least 2550x3576 pixels!

Also, i'm not sure if sending print work in bitmap is the best option, I prefer
to send vector-based (pdf/eps).

I hope you can have a look at this asap, because in its current form it does
not conform to the format the magazine publisher requires :(

Next time, please do _ALWAYS_ send source material so we can make minor adjustments
as I fear you are now in a different timezone and asleep, so can't make the
adjustments :(

I'll try and hack it with the gimp, and ask if 300 dpi is enough. If not we'll
have to run with the other ad.

Gr,

Koen