Re: [guadec-list] ad for linux magazine

Hello everyone!

I made a pretty quick an A4 ad. I hope there's still time to use it.

The file is a PNG with 300 dpi -- excellent for printing [1].
I didn't find a way to export it to PDF without get a 77mb file (!) in
Inkscape. The original SVG got quite big as well. If you need the
sources, send me an email ;).

I also used less text than the original suggestion. I think this way
the ad fits better in the A4 size.

[1] the file got 3.2mb. Since it didn't work to send as an attachment,
this is the link:

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1365/linuxmagazine.png

Thank you.