Re: [guadec-list] Accommodation

Hi all,

I suppose I'm the newest volunteer for the upcoming Guadec event,
trying to be of some use straight away:

Note that besides The Hague (Den Haag or 's Gravenhage), both Delft
and Leiden are good cities to find a place to stay. It's only 10
minutes by train to Guadec (train tickets from either city for a full
week would cost about 30 euro's).

Regards,

Jeroen.