Re: [guadec-list] Documentation Room at GUADEC

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 03:52:18PM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Koen Martens wrote:
> >> We also need to be careful about the training - the procedure if someone
> >> wants to register for training is to have the GNOME Foundation issue an
> >> invoice for it - we can take the registration online and get the
> >> invoices issued afterwards. It's important that it is the foundation
> >> doing the billing because of VAT concerns. Stormy, do you need any help
> >> getting an invoice & terms & conditions template you can use & email?
> >
> > In that case i will take registration for training completely out of the
> > registration site and let you handle it the way you want it. That's what i
> > sense you're aiming at with the above paragraph, correct?
>
> Let's say that there's no reason to block on starting training
> registration until the SSL cert is ready, since invoicing and payment
> will be done differently.

The SSL cert isn ecesarry anyway, regardless of training (the EUR 100 and
EUR 250 options). All i'm saying is that you indicate you don't want people
to pay through the guadec registration site for training, is that correct,
YES or NO ?

Imho, payment and billing are two seperate issues, and it would be convenient
if people could sign up for training and pay for that with credit card right
away, and that is exactly what we've set up now.

Gr,

Koen