[guadec-list] GUADEC 2010

Hi travel committee (cc guadec list),

My name is Koen Martens, I'm one of the organisers of GUADEC 2010 in The
Netherlands this year.

As such, I thought i'd be a good idea to seek contact with the travel
committee. As I understand it, you will be handling travel grants for
GUADEC 2010, and GUADEC 2010 will be putting an amount of money into
the travel committee funds.

We have an amount set aside for this in the budget. Now what I'm curious
about is how much you would think you'd need (based on past experience
with GUADEC travel requests).

I'm also curious if you already received some applications, and if so how
you dealt with them. Also of interest is how you will handle requests. Will
they pile up and then at some point be evaluated, or do you evaluate the
requests on an individual basis?

Anything you need from us, the GUADEC team, to make your job possible??

Thanks,

Koen