[guadec-list] [Fwd: Re: GUADEC spot]

Hi all,

We can now announce Danny O'Brien as our first confirmed keynote for
GUADEC 2010!

Who can update the site, and perhaps do an interview with Danny for a
profile for the conference?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member

Yes, CPJ is fine with this.

So I'm booked until July 25th, but I could make the week of GUADEC (pref. tues-) just not the weekend. Would that be okay for you?

d.