Re: [guadec-list] Volunteer from The Hague?

Hi Koen,

Koen Martens wrote:
> Some of these things are already picked up by local volunteers.. Not the football
> match though :) We have someone working with sponsors to find appropriate party
> venues.

For the checklist in the wiki, one of the things I'm missing is the name
of the person who is taking responsibility for it, and who people should
contact to help out.

For example, it may be that you or Sanne are co-ordinating most of these
teams, when it could potentially be someone else. It would be useful for
each task where there's a team to also list the team lead (and
potentially the members of the team on a separate page where the team
breaks down what needs doing even further).

> The accommodation options are already sorted out (there's an email about that
> on guadec-planning), we're waiting for setting up the local legal entity so we
> can open up registration.

Oh great! Did we get the free/really cheap option I suggested?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary