Re: [guadec-list] Keynote suggestions

Hi Koen,

Koen Martens wrote:
> I have a couple of volunteers lined up that have no task yet, I think there
> are some potential candidates in there. Let me ask and get back on this!

Perhaps someone well connected within the GNOME project & even outside
it would be useful? Someone who attends a lot of conferences and knows
what would be interesting and who the good speakers are, perhaps...

Cheers,
Dave.

PS. I have a couple of suggestions for names of people you might like to
consider.

--
Dave Neary
GNOME Foundation member