[guadec-list] Documentation Room at GUADEC

I'd like to propose having a documentation room at GUADEC.
Basically, I want to have a room for a few hours where the
Gnome documentation team will be, and anybody can come in
to get one-on-one hands-on help with doing documentation.

I'm looking at the schedule outline here:

http://wordpress.metro.cx/2010/03/11/guadec-2010-schedule-and-cfp-deadline/

I don't know how the main conference program is going to
shake out, but I fear that nobody will come if it's in the
middle of cool talks.  And really, it's important for the
documentation team to attend those talks, because it's how
we learn what's going on, and what we need to write.

Would it be possible to do something on Monday?  It's late
enough that a lot of people should already be there, but
still before the main event.

Thanks,
Shaun