[guadec-list] Volunteer for the GUADEC 2010

Hi there,

My name is Gaël Hernández and I am currently living in The Hague. I would love to help out in the organisation of the conference, more on the logistic/program/promotional side if it's still needed.

I could also contribute using my organization network to inform and promote the conference nationally and internationally.

Let me know how to coordinate with the volunteers core-team.

Regards,
Gaël

--
Blog in http://elgaelo.blogspot.com
Pictures in http://www.flickr.com/photos/elgaelo

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html