Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC merchandise update

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
>> - 150 posters of GUADEC. Does anyone on the design list have a good design
>> for a poster already?

I like it! I think it is better to be a bit different and stand out
than look similar to other years.

We are also going to need a big conference banner for the venue ...
have you got more crazy ideas floating around? We could use the same
theme but I assume that the conference banner would be more horizontal
than vertical, but I do not know.

Stormy