[guadec-list] GUADEC merchandise update

Hi all,

I would appreciate some feedback on the following list of items that will be available for sale at GUADEC. The list is not closed yet so please feel free to contribute and comment both on desirable items and quantities.

Free give-away stuff
-----------------------------
- 1000 stickers with horizontal GNOME logo
- 1000 stickers with vertical GNOME foot logo
- 1000 stickers with GUADEC logo. Could the designer of the GUADEC logo which is on the website get in touch with me?
- 1000 pens with GNOME logo

Adult merchandise
---------------------------
- 100 baseball caps with GNOME logo
- 150 posters of GUADEC. Does anyone on the design list have a good design for a poster already?
- 100 pair of socks with GNOME logo
- 20 ties with GNOME foots such as http://picasaweb.google.com/elgaelo/GUADEC?authkey=Gv1sRgCILws-DL8Y-zGw#5482378396567426066. There is a bunch of possible colors so I would appreciate your feedback for a good neutral-appealing color!
- 96 (mininum order) of beach towels with GNOME foot
- 100 beach flip-flops with GNOME logo on the stripes.
- 500 flexible keyrings shaped as a GNOME foot
- Hand-made sweets with GNOME foot, http://www.papabubble.nl/specials. Do you guys like it? I've requested a quotation just in case.

Children/baby merchandise
---------------------------
- 50 children t-shirts (10 units for each size: 4yo, 6yo, 8yo, 10yo and 12 yo)
- 50 children junior flip-flops with GNOME logo on the stripes
- 20 pairs of kids shoes, such as this http://picasaweb.google.com/elgaelo/GUADEC?authkey=Gv1sRgCILws-DL8Y-zGw#5482378282325179522. What do you guys think? Colors can change, that was just a test!
- 10 baby bodysuits, such as http://picasaweb.google.com/elgaelo/GUADEC?authkey=Gv1sRgCILws-DL8Y-zGw#5482378281831289682. For the dads, do you guys think it's better to have white/grey neutral color or we go for 5 blue and 5 pink bodysuits?
- Baby dummies with GNOME foot such as http://www.mydummy.co.uk/Shop2.aspx, I've also requested a quotation.

For the cuddle-toys, any custom made toy had a production time of 12 weeks aprox, so we are late :(
As general rule, all items have GNOME (except one set of stickers) for reuse in any other event.

Let me know your thoughts,
Gael

--
Blog in http://elgaelo.blogspot.com
Pictures in http://www.flickr.com/photos/elgaelo

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html