Re: [guadec-list] [guadec-local] GUADEC update

Thanks Stormy,

Yep, you can put a logo on the puppets, that's the whole idea. After doing a bit of research what I often found is the typical pets and teddy bears stuff, which I personally think are less fun.

I haven't found 100% custom made cuddly toys...

Gael