Re: [guadec-list] [guadec-local] GUADEC update

Hi guys,

What do you guys think of sesame street cuddly toys?
http://www.cuddlykingdom.com/gund-sesame-street-hand-puppet-grover-p-2539.html

I think there are characters that "our" generation grew up with and could be a good gift both for partners and children.

Cheers,
Gael

On 8 June 2010 13:27, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:
Op dinsdag 08-06-2010 om 12:15 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Dave Neary:

> Was my suggestion of children's sizes taken on board? Many GNOME hackers
> are growing older now and would like to be able to bring branded goods
> home to sons & daughters as gifts from their week away from home - the
> children's bodysuits and t-shirts sold out in about 10 minutes last
> year. I would definitely like 3 GNOME t-shirts (size 3yo, 5-6yo and 8-9yo)!

Shirts aren't ordered yet, I'll be working on it again after the general
elections here are over. (Tomorrow, phew)

--
Reinout van Schouwen