Re: [guadec-list] "Screaming Macaques"?

Hi,

Lucas Rocha wrote:
> Organizers: in case someone is interested in organizing that, an
> initial list of what kind of things are needed to make the gig happen
> can be found here:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMusicianIndex/Guadec2008Concert
>
> See the "Equipment to rent" section.

For something like this, I think it would be appreciated if the band
took responsibility for sourcing instrument rental and co-ordinated with
party organisers for an opportunity to have a live band - they may not
be aware of the tradition of Drooling Macaque, and at this stage they're
in crunch time getting everything to do with facilities finalised (so
it's not that nice to create a lot of new work for them at shortish notice).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary