Re: [guadec-list] video interviews / messages

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 01:30:53PM +0300, Michael Hasselmann wrote:
> ----- Ursprüngliche Mitteilung -----
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I thought it'd be a nice idea to get a few gnome people in front of the
> > camera, and tell something about their experience within the community,
> > at GUADEC and just their motivations, plans or anything else.
>
> They did that at the Maemo-Barcelona Long Weekend, and it worked out great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlJ2Ttq231A
>
> It looks like lot of work though.

Well, I have two ideas at the moment.

One is to have someone who knows the community walk with me. I'll do the camera operating,
that someone should do the talking. Apart from knowing the community a bit, qualities that
person should have is ad-remness and being chatty.

The other is to just put up the camera, bring lots of tapes, and record continuously, people
can just walk up and say whatever they want.

If anyone knows someone for the first idea, that would be the coolest. If you know of a
candidate, please ask him/her! And give them my name / contact details (+31624707813).

If anyone wants to create signage for the other idea, please let me know and go ahead :)

Gr,

Koen