[guadec-list] video interviews / messages

Hi all,

I thought it'd be a nice idea to get a few gnome people in front of the
camera, and tell something about their experience within the community,
at GUADEC and just their motivations, plans or anything else. We could
cut this up into a nice little documentary-style short film.

The idea is to find a quiet corner at the party tonight on the beach,
where the camera is just continuously recording. We should somehow set
up signs or entice people to step in front of it in some other creative
way.

I'm not that creative though, so if anyone has some good ideas and wants
to help, please find me at the venue today!

Gr,

Koen