Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC Day 1 recap

Good to give a summary of the day! It's nice to have this, especially
because it makes it easier for news blogs/sites to link and cite us.

I did replace 'Java coding' with 'JavaScript' as Java is not a
webstandard, but a complete programming language with its own virtual
machines and interfaces. Luis was referring to JavaScript.

The photos are a nice addition. Who made them? They look really good!

Regards,

--
Sense Hofstede
http://sensehofstede.nl/