Re: [guadec-list] FreeFA match, update?

The one at the venue will be indoors, but probably fully equipped with
showers and stuff. We'll see if it is available these days.

I am still trying to get some real outdoor soccer fields, but those
will be about 1.5km from the venue.
The last resort will be a huge piece of grass in a public park, with
no lines, goals or showers.

Thanks for sorting out a date and time, that helps making reservations.

We'll keep you informed!

Jeroen.