Re: [guadec-list] FreeFA match, update?

Jeroen van der Vegt has a couple possibilities available for the soccer field.
The best option is the sports facility at the venue itself, but I think there is still a question of reserving it. Otherwise there is a large park with plenty of space just a few tram halts away..

We want as many people running after the ball as possible, so we will definitely make an announcement when location is final!!