Re: [guadec-list] =?utf-8?q?Pro_as_a_speaker=3F?=

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:03:37 +0200, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:

> I defer to greater minds. The pro registration does have an associated
> cost inolved, there is a pro registrants only event during the
> conference. Since there are about 50 speakers and only about 20 pro
> registrants so far, I would expect that speakers don't get an automatic
> pro registration, but that they get a free "standard" registration
> (incl. t-shirt).

We do ask that speakers register themselves, but they are free to choose
their own registration level, and they don't have to be afraid to miss out
on a T-shirt if they choose the "student/hobbyist" level. ;-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen

--
Reinout van Schouwen

Visit the Gnome conference in The Hague, July 26-30:
www.guadec.org