Re: [guadec-list] Pro as a speaker?

Hi Alberto,

I defer to greater minds. The pro registration does have an associated
cost involved, there is a pro registrants only event during the
conference. Since there are about 50 speakers and only about 20 pro
registrants so far, I would expect that speakers don't get an automatic
pro registration, but that they get a free "standard" registration
(incl. t-shirt).

I will, however, leave the definitive decision to Stormy & the local
organisers.

Cheers,
Dave.

--