Re: [guadec-list] An introduction and request...

Hi Reinout and Jason,

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 11:59:03AM +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> > I hope to be a volunteer, I have good skills are organizing conferences,
> > speaking, web2py web development skills, python, and just being
> > friendly.
>
> Thanks for your offer! If you haven't done so already, please email Koen
> Martens (gmc sonologic nl) -- he will most likely read this too, but
> just to be on the safe side. :)

Indeed I'm reading this :) Jason, if you want to help out in the preparation as
well, we could use some help on several areas, among which communication (creating
and maintaining content) and registration are among the most pressing.

Travel sponsorship is handled entirely by the sponsorship committee as Reinout
pointed out, which is independent from GUADEC.

Gr,

Koen