[guadec-list] An introduction and request...

First off, howdy to all in the list...
I noticed through this kind fellow,
http://nl.linkedin.com/in/reinoutvanschouwen, that there is guadec in
the Netherlands this year.  How exciting to have it so close to Finland!
As a Linux and Gnome user since 1999 I have taken great pride in the
fact that a community can build powerful and useful software for the
world.  I am even working on my own projects like Memaker an avatar
maker built in GTK.
I hope to attend the conference this year as I feel it would help my
development with open tools as I program on automation tools at my work
place.
I also have a business I am starting that creates a wonderful layer of
information that can be used to record emotion along with media.  It is
a direct competitor with the new mp3 format coming out. Fortunately mine
format open and more powerful. :D
With these interests in mind I am working to create closer relationship
with my future business and the gnome community. I am working to create
some gstreamer and gtk apps for the Linux desktop and mobile
environments that can use my new technology.
But, with family, thesis, and work, I can't find the money to go to the
event.  Rumor has it I can receive some sponsorship to pay for my
traveling expenses.  Could someone point me in the right direction?
I hope to be a volunteer, I have good skills are organizing conferences,
speaking, web2py web development skills, python, and just being
friendly.
---
Best Regards,
Jason Brower