Re: [guadec-list] Lightning Talks organization

Op vrijdag 23-04-2010 om 10:57 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Koen
Martens:

> > It seems to me that Gnome git is a more future-proof way of storing this
> > material, but I'm just an armchair commenter right now. :-)
>
> Isn't that public? There might be reasons why we don't want to publicize
> the slides until _after_ the presentations.

Good point. Access to such a repository would have to be limited to one
or a few accounts. That being said, I stand by my point that we
shouldn't want to create new repositories that will most likely be
forgotten about when the conference is long past.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen