Re: [guadec-list] Lightning Talks organization

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Koen Martens <gmc sonologic nl> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 09:41:45PM +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
>> Great, someone fell into my trap :) The fact that you are not local is
>> not important at all as long as you have internet access. You say
>> you're going to propose an LT, so I guess that means you are planning
>> to attend GUADEC, which is perfect (it's more convenient to have the
>> person handling the LTs be local during GUADEC imo :)
>
> Thanks Mario!

 don't mention it ;-)

[...]
>> I'm not sure what would be the most convenient way of storing these
>> files? Some webserver somewhere (which one)? Some modern cloud storage
>> stuff? gnome-papers mailing list archives? Something else?
>
> On the wiki at live.gnome.org ? We might want to look into locking access
> to those files then, which i'm sure is possible.

 I think this is a good idea cause the infrastructure to support it is
already there. We should see if the locking access is possible then.
I'll take a look.

--
mgonzalez.cl/ | twitter.com/gonzalemario
TubalooNumber 01.688.420.1752