Re: [guadec-list] Speaker Sponsorship - Book Hotel myself?

Hi Tobias,

For sponsorship, you'll need to get the final word from Baris.

Try to book the Golden Horn in Sirkeci, if they have rooms left.
Otherwise, a hotel in the same price range (€50 to €60 per night) will
be grand, I imagine.

Cheers,
Dave.