Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2008 Registrations are Open

Hi Baris,

On June 3rd, Baris Cicek wrote:

> GUADEC 2008 Registrations are Open!
>
> Please visit: https://guadec.expectnation.com/guadec08/public/register
> in order to register for GUADEC 2008.

Unless you are from Serbia: Serbia is not among the countries listed,
and it's neither supported by Paypal (and I believe this problem
happened last year as well).

Can you please take whatever action is needed to consider me
"registered" (danilo gnome org on there) at "Standard" level, and I'll
pay on-site (of course, if credit cards, or other online payment
methods are accepted, I'd be glad to use them instead).

> Payments will be handled by PayPal this year as well. PayPal integration
> with guadec.org will also be available, however currently you can
> register and pay later.

Does that mean my registration is accepted?  The web site is not very
clear about that.

Also, would the organisers prefer on-site payment in Euros or Liras?

Cheers,
Danilo