[guadec-list] travel information

hi,

Since the dates are fixed now (7th to 12th July) we can already start to
booking flights and accommodations, we (Sílvia and me) have already
searched for flights, but if someone local can explain a little about
the better ways of how to get there ... ;)

the earlier people book the cheaper it will cost and maybe we can
sponsorship more people because of that

so, anyone can put a travel & accommodation information in l.g.o or
guadec?

cheers!

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net