Re: [guadec-list] Keynotes to invite

Hi Sara,

If I may be frank: the last time we invited Richard (to Copenhagen in 2002, I
think) he behaved in a way which many people would consider unacceptable (in
particularm he took offense to a "Linux" on the cover of the programmes, and
commandeered a box of programmes to write, in black marker, "GNU/" before them.

In spite of the fact that I agree with Richard on the importance of getting
people thinking aboput the freedom they get from free software, I wouldn't feel
comfortable inviting Richard to keynote.

Cheers,
Dave.