Re: [guadec-list] events/guides/etc. for non-participants? (basically, my girlfriend :)

Hi Luis;

I wish I could make a rough guess of partners. Then it would be easy to
arrange something with a tourism agency exclusive to partners.

However I'll try to arrange something and put that on the web site.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
Baris.