[guadec-list] The Drooling Macaque Band @ GUADEC2007

Hi all,

We from The Drooling Macaque Band are available to have a concert at
GUADEC2007 in Birmingham. The conference agenda fits perfectly on ours
because it starts in 15th July, just after our concert with
Jamiroquai, and goes until 21st of July, just before our concert with
U2 and Radiohead.

This means that we're available for the whole conference time and we
can make GUADEC rock even more because:

1. We rock!
2. We play "Wish You Were Here" and "Come Together"
3. We rock!
4. We organize jam sessions which makes everyone have fun
5. We rock!
6. We have Thomas Wood in the band
7. We rock!
8. Ah... we rock!

(Hmm, we could make a song out of it...)

Of course we're a very organized band and have setup a wiki page for
GUADEC2007 stuff:

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMusicianIndex/Guadec2007Concert

If you don't believe we rock, have a look at some pictures of our
previous GUADEC concert at Vilanova (Spain):

 http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?q=band&w=96765951%40N00&m=pool

We need sponsors. In GUADEC2006, Nokia sponsored the equipament that
we need and we played in their party. How can we handle this for
GUADEC2007?

We need to practice. This means we'll need the equipament before the
core days for a rehearsal. We are a one-rehearsal-to-rock-your-world
band thus we only need the equipament once before the concert.

What do you think?

--lucasr

ps: I'm serious.