[guadec-list] Magazine Advert

We've been allowed a full page advert in a leading Linux magazine, so we need come up with some designs.

The format is A4, 210mm * 297mm plus 3mm bleed on each side. We need a high resolution pdf to send to the magainze by Monday, 07/May 2007.

We already have some poster ideas here on the wiki:
<http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/MarketingCampaign>

Do people think we can incorporate some of these ideas into something for the magazine? We will obviously need to add the confirmed sponsors and keynote speakers to these posters soon too.

Regards,

Thomas