Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2007 - POS

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 01:42 +0000, Michael Wood wrote:

I don't think any of the designs really are even nearly ready. They're
good, but none (yet) are the high quality people expect from GNOME.

Please don't be discouraged Dave, you're doing great work in actually
getting something done ! - I just think they need a bit more polish to
be at consideration level for officialness.

Michael

Hi Micheal / Group

    point taken and heeded. If you'd like me to take another shot with a brief and sponsorship logo's supplied, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards

Dave Lamb