Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2007 - POS

Dave Lamb wrote:
FYI
I've had approval from Birmingham UCE Conservatoire with respect to
GUADEC9b.PDF on the marketing wiki
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007/MarketingCampaign

OK, I think once the text is cleaned up at the bottom it will be done.

I really like number 8 too, as it has some great text that will be instantly understandable to any who's used Linux before and doesn't already know about the GNOME project.

So, I propose we choose these two as the official posters, and people can use their discretion about which one to use.

Could anyone help out in doing the finishing off and stuff necessary to make them ready for print?

Regards,

Thomas