Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC 2007 - POS

Michael:

I don't want to start a flame about FS vs OSS, but I think that FS is more appropiated than OSS because GNOME is part of GNU project [1]

Another thing is that I'm not sure if GUADEC is GNOME User and Developer European Conference anymore.... Anyone can enlight this issue ?

TIA,

   -- Juanjo Marín

[1] http://www.gnome.org/about/