Re: [guadec-list] Preliminary GUADEC Budget for 2007

Hi,

Thomas Wood wrote:
> Dave Neary wrote:
>> Last year we had the best year ever with sponsorship raising - we got
>> $105,000 more or less in sponsorship.
>>
>> This year, you've estimated that you'll get $195,000 and you don't yet
>> have a cornerstone sponsor.
>
> I'm not quite sure were you got those figures from.

The sponsorship for 2006 was, as you say, around €100,000. I don't
remember what the exchange rate was last year, but istr it was less than
it is now. I think it was around $1.20.

I'm not sure now where I got $195K - indeed, you've got $170K in there.

> We already have eight confirmed sponsors, including
> several new companies. I am confident that those who have not confirmed
> but sponsored last year will also be willing to sponsor this year (we
> are missing only one or two).

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Dave.