[guadec-list] Preliminary GUADEC Budget for 2007

Attached is a preliminary budget for GUADEC 2007. There are still some gaps, and still some things that need to be added.

We are basically budgeting for the same number of sponsors as last year, and also allocating much of the money based on last years spending (with appropriate rounding up or down of figures).

Please let us know if you have any comments about the figures, or suggestions of things we should be adding or removing.

Regards,

Thomas