Re: [guadec-list] Preliminary GUADEC Budget for 2007

I'd recommend to put a field for exchange rates to others. This is
included in most of the balance sheets as a loss or profit. Maybe not
necessarily for Preliminary Budget but figures might change on the final
budget.

Also you can change D column to currency in Euro so that € sign is added
to numbers instead of dollars sign.