[guadec-list] Call for papers for GUADEC 2007

Sorry to post here.

I will deal with the formular when I have gotten myself a new pass word
for my user account.

Just sending it here in order to meet the deadline.

// Anne
--------

Call for papers for GUADEC 2007

Title:

"People are our most important asset-
Why Organizational or Corporate Cultures in FLOSS
Organisations Matters."

Abstract:

The decision making processes vary from one Floss organisation to the
next. To get more people to join and enjoy working for our projects we
need to look at our people managing skills.

The way we organize ourselves is key to how successful our project is
going to be. The consensus principle has to be more clearly defined
within each organization. Persons doing the actual work should have more
to say than persons only having opinions on what others ought to do."

Kind regards

Anne �tergaard

Vice Chair
GNOME Board