[guadec-list] Heads up for anyone doing marketing materials and the website

Hi,

Just so you know the UCE (my employer) is going through a bit of existential angst about it's name at the moment so is very sensitive about naming. So for the record when referring to venue the only acceptable wording is;

The UCE Birmingham Conservatoire

Don't drop the Birmingham or I get into trouble (supposedly as an employee I should know, and recoil in horror every time I see incorrect usage) - I'll be doing what I can to the website but feel free to fix anywhere you see. Also if logo's or other material are needed etc ping me first and I'll try and get what you're after (a pain for all of us I know) - there are also some logo usage guidelines that I can try and find if people are interested.

Oh the joys of corporate marketing,

Paul

--
Paul Cooper                    |  Tel: 0121 634 1620
Assistant Director             |  Fax: 0121 634 1630