Re: [guadec-list] Cheap accommodation, with free wifi

Hi dave,

----- "Dave Neary" <dneary free fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if people have seen this before:
> http://reservations.bookhostels.com/europeanrailguide.com/hosteldetails.php/HostelNumber.14928/PHPSESSID.5c0eba59e58fc79903f1f01f1fa698c2?PHPSESSID=5c0eba59e58fc79903f1f01f1fa698c2
>
> The Birmingham Central hostel has beds at £15 per moght (€23, $30) and
> free wifi included (perfect for geeks).

Listed at http://guadec.org/accommodation (3rd one down). I know that Aidan is staying there at the very least. A little bit of a hike to the venue but good to wake you up first thing in the morning (and mostly down hill to roll back at night)

Paul